Please find below the essential information for submitting your Abstract.
1. Abstracts MUST be submitted electronically via the online submission system by the given deadline which has been extended from May 15th to May 22nd 2023.
Abstracts received via fax, e-mail or received after the deadline will not be accepted and therefore will not be considered for the program or publication.
2. Each author may submit one abstract only.
3. Abstracts need to be submitted for one of the following topics:
4. A preferred presentation method should be selected during the submission from the following options:
5. Once the abstract is submitted it can be changed until the Abstract Submission Deadline which has been extended from May 15th to May 22nd 2023.
6. All abstracts will be reviewed for its formal aspects and for the content. Abstracts will be reviewed for acceptance and for determination of the final presentation type.
7. Accepted abstracts will be published on the conference website. Abstracts not suitable for presentation will be rejected. Please have your abstract checked for correct spelling, punctuation, grammar and formal structure. The organiser reserves the right to edit abstracts if necessary.
Abstract authors will be offered to submit their paper to a Special Issue of the Journal of Muscle Research and Cell Motility.
8. All presenting authors will receive an evaluation notification via e-mail by 8th June 2023.
9. All presenting authors are obliged to register by May 22th 2023.
10. All abstracts must be written in English.
11. The abstract title is limited to 20 words and must be submitted using the sentence case (e.g., My abstract for EMC 2023 will be presented in Florence).
12. Up to 15 authors can be listed for one abstract (including the presenting author).The presenting author is submitted first; other authors can be added only after the presenting author has been submitted.However, the author order can be changed if needed by swapping the names in the list of the authors.The first name in the final author list is considered to be the main author of the study.
13. The abstract text needs to be between 150 – 250 words.
14. Tables and figures are not allowed.
MCR Conference Srl
Via Finlandia 26 - 50126 Firenze, Italia
+39 055 4364475